Flawless Bronzing Mist – Little Honey
Little Honey’s Flawless Bronzing self-tan is designed for busy people. It glides on easily to give you a streak-free, natural-looking tan that is touch dry within 10 seconds. This means you can simply apply it and go!
Why choose Little Honey self tan?
- It’s touch dry within 10 seconds
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Has little to no transfer to clothes or sheets
- Has a light vanilla scent, no nasty ‘fake tan’ smell
- Creates a natural looking olive tan
- Contains no parabens
- Is cruelty-free
- One mist bottle will give you 6-8 full-body tans
- Each tan application can last 5-7 days
- And it’s crafted with love right here in New Zealand
4 in stock
Little Honey’s Flawless Bronzing self-tan is designed for busy people. It glides on effortlessly to give you a streak-free, natural-looking tan that is touch dry within 10 seconds. This means you can apply it and go!
Note: This is not an organic product like the Plant & Share range on this website, but it is paraben-free, cruelty-free and made in NZ.
How to apply your self-tan
Prepare – 5 min
- For the best result, prepare your skin by exfoliating well and paying particular care to areas with dry or thicker skin (such as elbows, knees and ankles).
Apply – 10 min
- Spray 2-3 pumps of the instant tanning mist onto your flawless blending glove and apply to bare, dry skin in a circular buffing motion.
- Start with the larger areas first (such as the shoulder), using most of the tan on your glove – then, when it comes to going over the areas of the body that tend to grab (such as elbows, knees, and ankles) ‘flick’ what’s remaining in the glove over those areas – creating a fade to lighter coverage.
- Repeat these application steps, blending well until you are happy with your tan.
Go – 10 seconds
- Throw on your clothes and go!
It dries within 10 seconds of application. It isn’t sticky. Has little to no transfer onto clothes or sheets. And has a light honey vanilla scent.
Rinse – 4 hours later
- Our self-tan takes 4 hours to develop fully.
So even if you leave it on overnight or all day and then rinse it off several hours later – your Little Honey tan will be as dark as it will go after those first 4 hours. Your finished tan will last 5-7 days.