HERBAL OILS WORKSHOP
One of the most empowering workshops you will take, as you learn how simple it is to make your own infused herbal oils safely. This is a hands-on interactive workshop where you will gather and process herbs to give you the confidence to make infused oils yourself. Herbal-infused oils are safe, effective, and extremely economical. They are a perfect self-care tool, and there is nothing as rewarding as making fresh skincare from your garden.
You will also take home $126 worth of product, plus a lot of support material to help you continue your herbal education.
In our 3 hour workshop Sharyn will;
- Explain the best carrier oils to use and their properties
- Describe the key herbs for oil infusions and their actions including identification, medicinal properties and uses
- Demonstrate traditional and modern manufacturing processes
- Explain how to correctly preserve, label and store your oils
- Various uses for the oils
- Provide a take home information booklet
- Lead you through making your own take home herbal goodie bag that includes;
- A massage or bath oil (for sore muscles or relaxation),
- A culinary herbal oil,
- Skin healing balms (25G x 2),
- And a soothing body scrub, all made from herbal oil infusions.
- Light refreshments (blend your own herbal tea + treats)
Where | Plant & Share Workshop, Pigeon Valley, Wakefield
Time and Day | to be confirmed. Email me with your preferred time and day.
Limited to 4 people per session (minimum of 1)
Take home |
- Information sheets on CARRIER OILS and their properties
- Information sheets on key HERBAL INFUSED OILS
- Basic safety information on using ESSENTIAL OILS and ANTI-OXIDANTS
- Recipe cards on how to make an INFUSED OIL, BALM and SUGAR SCRUB
- x2 120g jar with fresh/dried herbs and oil
- X2 100ml bottles to put infusions in, and muslin bags for straining
- X2 25G healing balms
- X2 50G body scrub