SHAVING SOAP REFILLS – CITRUS
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.50 with More info
Use a shaving soap for a closer, more comfortable shave. Simply melt and then pour this natural soap into your shaving bowl, for an environmental friendly shaving solution. We have a selection of New Zealand made clay bowls for sale or use your own.
The soap blend is high lathering, while being gentle on your skin.
You can choose from;
- Lemongrass (which has a slight yellow tint to the soap)
- Tangerine and Bergamot (yellow tint)
A shaving soap softens your stubble and lifts the beard hair for a close shave. Shaving soap offers extra slip and lubrication to the skin and will help protect the skin from cuts, nicks and razor burn. This soap blend has a high percentage of glycerin, a humectant, which locks in water and hydrates the skin, leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturised. For those with sensitive skin we have an unscented option, because even natural essential oils can irritate some skin types.
WHY USE SHAVING SOAP VS SHAVING CREAM;
- Shaving soap will last much longer than a tub of cream, saving you money,
- Refills mean you get to keep using your favourite shaving bowl,
- This shaving soap has a high percentage of glycerine that hydrates your skin,
- Packing free = more sustainable (less material going into our landfills),
- Natural plant based ingredients = better for our waterways as waste water eventually ends up in our steams and oceans.
DIRECTIONS FOR MELTING:
- Place this soap bar directly into your soap dish OR into a pyrex cup.
- Microwave for 1 minute, watching to ensure it does not bubble over.
- Carefully removed from microwave (the bowl will be very hot) and leave to cool if already in soap dish, or pour into soap dish.
- Do not move until set hard.
- Once the soap is hard it is ready to use.
SHAVING SOAP USE: Wet your beard or stubble with warm water then apply a wet shaving brush (but not dripping wet) to the soap. Lather up either in the bowl or directly on your face and apply to the beard.
SOAP INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (RSPO certified), Safflower Oil, Glycerine, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturiser), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Oat protein (conditioner), Wheat Protein (conditioner).
LEMONGRASS, TANGERINE & BERGAMOT