Women’s Transition Herbal Tea 30g – KoruKai
This tea is formulated with well-researched herbs to treat some of the most common symptoms of menopause. It will bring relief to hot flushes, night sweats, moodiness, irritability and poor sleep.
30g loose tea in compostable packaging.
1 in stock
100% grown on KoruKai Herb Farm on Banks Peninsula, New Zealand. Organic and delicious.
- Sage leaf (Salvia officinalis): Sage is a well-researched herb helping women during menopause with hot flushes and night sweats.
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca): Motherwort is a common treatment for hot flushes and emotional upheaval. It is uplifting yet grounding.
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia): Lavender can help to balance hormones, positively affecting the regulation of estrogen, a key player in menopause and its unpleasant arsenal of symptoms. Lavender is also calming, relaxing and uplifting, making it a great choice for symptoms of emotional depression and frustration.
- St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum): St. John’s wort is most commonly used to naturally remedy depression and symptoms, such as anxiety, tiredness, loss of appetite and trouble sleeping.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium): Yarrow is a medicinal herb that would be difficult to be without; it is of great value for many illnesses, but first and foremost, it is a herb for women. It benefits the reproductive organs, supports the bladder to work properly and improves vein and capillary strength. Yarrow contains flavonoids, plant-based chemicals that increase saliva and stomach acid to help improve digestion.
- Hops (Humulus Lupulus): Hops helps to reduce irritability and restlessness and promotes a good night’s sleep. Hops has a somniferous effect and is excellent in treating insomnia. It relaxes the nervous system and calms the body.
Use 1-2 tsp. (1g) for a cup of tea (250ml), steep for 5 minutes and strain.
Drink one cup 2-3 times per day.
Taken regularly over a three-month period helps to easy menopause symptoms.
Store below 20 °C out of direct light in a dark and dry cupboard to retain freshness.
Caution: Do not take it during pregnancy.
INGREDIENTS: Sage, Motherwort, Lavender, Hops, St John’s Wort, Yarrow
30g loose herbal tea. Makes about 30 cups.
ABOUT THE MAKER & GROWERS: KourKai is based in Bank Peninsula, Canterbury.
Herbs are grown organically in biological soil with minimal disturbance and free of chemicals. After hand harvesting, they are carefully dried and processed, providing outstanding flavour and potency for our teas. The teas contain loose leaves, flowers and seeds and come in fully home-compostable and biodegradable bags.
They may tweak the blends as we run out of certain herbs throughout the year, so the image may not represent the right list of ingredients.