RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We hope you love your Plant & Share skincare products, but if the product arrives and is faulty or damaged we are happy to offer a refund. Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for change of mind. Please note the following conditions apply:
- We are happy to make a full refund to you if your product is faulty or arrives damaged. To make a return and claim a refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase.
- Please email us your; name, order number, product name and a photo of the damaged product you wish to refund. We will contact you with return instructions within 2 business days. Our returns address is: 216 Pigeon Valley Road, RD2 Wakefield 7096.
- In the rare case of an allergic reaction we are happy for you to return the product and we will exchange it for an alternative more suitable product. Please provide us with a photo of the reaction, product details (name, batch number and expiry date) and proof of purchase when requesting a return of the product. If you experience any allergic reaction, please stop use of the product immediately.
- We gladly accept returns caused by our error and will issue a refund or exchange in such cases. Notify us within five days of receipt of goods.
- Please note that within our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act we do not offer product refunds or exchanges for change of mind or dislike of texture or fragrance of a product after purchase.
- In the event of any dispute, Plant & Shares liability to you for your order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant order or products.