SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Your order will be processed within 2-3 working days of order being placed and payment received. If there are any longer delays due to stock or shipping problems we will contact you.
- Shipping on all orders under $74.99 are; Standard NZ Parcel Post, Tracked $4.50 NZD, up to 3 working days. If we are aware of nationwide/regional postal delays outside of our control we will notify you. Changes to costs will be updated on our website.
- Shipping for orders $75.00 and over qualify for FREE SHIPPING to any NZ street address. To prevent delays please take care to provide a street address and contact phone number. We accept no responsibility for failing to deliver if you provide an incorrect address.
- Sorry, currently no international shipping.
- We are happy to make a full refund to you if your product is faulty or arrives damaged. To make a return and claim a refund, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within five days of receiving it.
- We gladly accept returns caused by our error and will issue a refund or exchange in such cases. Notify us within five days of receipt of goods.
- If your order does not arrive within a few days of your receiving our notification of it having been shipped, please contact us so we can search for it. We cannot be held responsible if we are not informed within 7 days as we have to be prompt in making a claim on our freight insurance.
- Please note that within our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act we do not offer product refunds or exchanges for change of mind or dislike of texture or fragrance of a product after purchase. Due to health regulations, any product that has been opened may not be returned.
- In the event of any dispute, Plant & Shares liability to you for your order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant order or products.
PRICING AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are GST inclusive.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. We accept payment through PayPal, Visa and Mastercard. All transactions are processed using a secure online facility provided by PayPal.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All content available on our website, including but not limited to text, content, graphics, logos, photographs, names, illustrations, artwork, trademarks and other material is the property of Plant & Share and is protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other proprietary rights.
- We grant you permission to use this website for personal purposes only. For all business conduct such as business and product reviews please contact us at email@example.com
- You agree not to use any content of Plant & Share’s website for commercial purposes, including but not limited to copying, duplicating, reproducing, storing, selling, reselling, modifying, accessing or otherwise exploiting the content in whole or in part other than as set out above without Plant & Shares prior written consent.
- Plant & Share strives to be as accurate as possible when describing our products and prices on the website. However, subject to applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Plant & Share may, as a convenience to its website users, include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. However the links, referenced content, the product or service, or supplier are not endorsed by Plant & Share.
- Plant & Share takes great effort to ensure its recommendations of other links/content/product or services are authentic, have high professional conduct and quality. Plant and Share endorses based only on its own experience.
- Should you choose to link to or from any off-website pages or other websites, you acknowledge that this is carried out entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability to you, howsoever caused in that respect.
- Plant & Shares website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees, express or implied, of any kind whatsoever and your use of our website and its contents is entirely at your own risk. In particular, the user must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the internet. We accept no responsibility or liability for functions contained on Plant & Shares website and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to viruses etc..) you may experience with using the website.
- Save as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of Plant & Shares website.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- We reserve the right to modify our terms and conditions at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you. We will endeavour to notify you prior.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We respect your privacy and will only use the information you give us for the purposes of processing your order. Plant and Share will not sell or distribute customer contact information except as required by law.
- If you have signed up to receive our Plant and Share Newsletter, we will email you with new products and seasonal specials. If you wish to stop receiving out newsletter, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
- All content on this website, including images, is subject to New Zealand and international copyright and intellectual property rights laws and cannot be copied, reproduced, or edited without our prior approval.